 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 120
    Re: Mac OS 9 - ldglite crashing, more info —Matthew Gerber
   (...) I used the original Mac parts file and haven't crashed yet. (...) Is it really freezing the system, or just the app? Can you Force Quit? Matt (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Mac OS 9 - ldglite crashing, more info —James Reynolds
   (...) I don't know where this ldraw folder came from. I thought it was the linux parts, but maybe I am wrong. Maybe it was the linux parts expanded on Mac OS X... I don't know. I recently rounded up all of my ldraw folders that I have collected over (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)