 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 118
  Mac OS X - LdGLite Launcher .8

I have thrown together a AppleScript Studio application that functions as a launcher for ldglite. It makes it fairly easy IMHO. (I was getting sick of trying to launch ldglite all the time) Those with Mac OS X, check it out at: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac OS X - LdGLite Launcher .8

I have updated LdGLite Launcher to .81. New features: It remembers the last file you opened. There is a window showing a list of LEdit keys (for ease). New URL: (URL) whole point of this is to make it as easy to use as possible. LMKWYT. James (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)