 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 102
  Mac .ldr to POV (was: Online Mac instructions.)

(...) Another thing you folks still need (aside from documentation and a 2nd generation tool like brickdraw3D) is a bridge from .ldr files to POV. Perhaps someone can persuade Lars to make l3p available on MacOS. Or maybe you can take the lead and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Mac .ldr to POV (was: Online Mac instructions.)

(...) Export to other formats is something I want to do in BrickDraw3D someday. (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Mac .ldr to POV (was: Online Mac instructions.)

In January Lars told me that he wants to finish porting L3P to linux first, and then he will focus on the Mac. I offered to help, but he wants to control the code and he has a friend who is a Mac programmer who will help him. I don't see why this (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.ray)