 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 441 – 460 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Flattened Primitives (was Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets)

[Cross-posted to original newsgroups, and lugnet.cad.dev. Followup-To set to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) It's probably easier to make high-quality parts in LGEO, but it should be possible to make them in LDraw, run them through L3P, and get equivalent (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [3068 with groove] (was:DAT voting page up)

Earls HouseHold wrote in message ... (...) Those numbers are handy, because there is no standardized name scheme. And in most common part dictionary, (I mean ldraw part name library) this part is named as " ....with handles." Selçuk (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) [...] (...) Well, that description IMO can be easily written. I wanted to have a feeling of what people wanted the title to be so I can start making the images... If no one shows interest in deciding this, I will most likely choose The LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: parts i plan to do

(...) how (...) Almost any part which has convex curved surfaces will need type 5 lines. Obviously if you can make use of the circular primitives, then they already include the type 5 lines. For example take a look at the town/space helmet (2446) of (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim Courtney wrote in message <199904102225.SAA274...et.com>... (...) I believe I have a cd with a list of shockwave files for web sites. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  what is wrong with my parts?

i just got word from terry that most of my parts did not get in... i can understand that my method of making patterned parts is wrong... BUT regarding my non patterned parts: i think that we should re-affrm the central purpose of ldraw: it is a (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim, All you need is Macromedia's Flash. They do offer a demo for download that has a 30 day limitation. The actual program costs something like $250.00 (US) I think. I'm going on memory here. As for how it works, think of a timeline. Everything (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  [ldraw.org] Progress

During the last week or so, Jacob and I have worked on the templates for ldraw.org. I feel that they are just about set, and definitely ready to recieve content. I still need to work on the images for the multilanguage support pages in Danish, (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

Realized I didn't give an address for downloading it. Check out: (URL) need to fill out a form, but that's the spot to download. Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The few, the proud,...the plastic. Ben Vaughan (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Dunno how Tim is set for getting academic prices on software, but I did note the other day that all of the current Macromedia web-oriented products (Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver) are $99 at our campus computer store. (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) That is sort of the de-facto "standard". Jorge Gonzalez (1) used this method for the sets he did, as have others. -- Terry K -- 1. Pretty sure it was JG. JG, sorry if I misspelled your name. (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Wheaton College which is literally down the street from me offers student discounts on software. I grabbed Photoshop 4 for $230 several years back and a former employer bought me the upgrade to 5. Thanks for the suggestion, I will download it (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: MPD Question...

(...) And by default, LDraw files are not required to have the .dat extension -- it's just the default. Steve (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please do *NOT* rely on Shockwave plugins to access content on the new site. IMO, this is far worse than image maps, because, in essence, it is forcing people to stick to one piece of buggy (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:22:17 GMT, Tim Courtney <tcourtney@avenew.com> wrote: Tim, It looks to me you have a pretty good start. Keep in mind that no matter how much forethought you put into it, changes will occur. So don't beat yourself up trying (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Technic Axles - go rounded?

(...) Are you sure about this? I mean, I don't doubt that the length of the axles is LDraw is a bit to large, but doesn't this apply to nearly all parts? Surely a 1x1 brick is smaller than 20LDUx20LDU in real life, to leave some gap between the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) I guess I didn't fully state my intentions. I will create both a non-shockwave and shockwave versions, for the enjoyment of those who like a cool little animated site. I didn't intend on placing Shockwave as a priority over the non-shockwave (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Correct. I was just inquiring about it - not stating that I was going to make that a priority. (...) You are also correct here. I don't fully realize how it complicates it, and maybe that is in part the reason for my enthusiasm about it. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

(...) Ditto. As cool as Flash and Shockwave can be, they should always be optional, with no real loss of content to those not choosing to use them. I love Flash, don't get me wrong. But I do recognize it as mostly fluff when it comes to actually (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) Doesn't your system have any font-substitution macros? I didn't know mine did until I ran across it, but it does (for example Helvetica -> Arial, Tms -> Times) (...) How advanced is lynx? Is it text-only? How well does it implement the w3 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.999)

More:  Next Page >>