 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 401 – 420 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [ldraw.org] multilanguage support (was Re: Multilanguage support for ldraw.org)

(...) At the page bottoms I only feel it is appropriate to show up to 5 language links, there could be an expandable language page or popup that activates when clicked though, to give the full options. (...) No problem. From what you have told me (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(I switched to FTX due to an unusually long link.) (...) I was referring to the one at ldraw.org (URL) (LDraw definitions at the bottom). I believe that the LDraw color definitions there came from some version of the LDraw FAQ. When I said (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

I was comparing the various hoser programs last night when I realized there's no command to launch an external ldraw viewer program from within the emacs ldraw-mode. Yeah, you can launch one from an icon or another window, but sometimes it's nice to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

onyx wrote in message ... (...) you're (...) don't (...) the (...) that (...) basic (...) to (...) LDraw (...) that (...) i (...) You've got my support here. I don't care to use LDraw as a TLG reference ...just wanna model. We need to follow the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Multilanguage support for ldraw.org (Was: Re: Ldraw.org...)

Hello, I would be pleased to help for the French translations. But I lack time to do more: I can't take the multilanguage area. Sorry! bye jp (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Multilanguage support for ldraw.org (Was: Re: Ldraw.org...)

Tim: (...) [...] (...) If we use the Apache approach to handle languages there shouldn't be any limits to how many languages we can handle (we can always include hard-coded links to other languages at the bottom of the pages). (...) I wouldn't mind (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: 2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee Vote Results

(...) c:\ongratulat.ion!!! bye, w. BTW. has the LSC ever deliberated upon the ldraw specification draft: (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws, Subsection 6.03(a), the 2005 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2006 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. Nominations will (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

Some more info since I can't seem to post correctly: Help Add Life to LDraw.org! Greetings LEGO fans from the LDraw.org tech team! We're excited to see the new site go live, and lately have been working hard to smooth out the rough edges throughout. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) These two pages discuss everything you could want to know. (URL) preferences format: The most common preference file format is an xml file with the file extension ".plist" with this DTD: (URL) propose the code to be: <key>LDRAWDIR</key> (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org

(...) I'm going to do that. (...) Terry Keller is working on cleaning up the original LDraw distribution. He is adding LCad-style headers to all of the parts and primitives. They will look similar to this: 0 Brick 2 x 4 0 Name: 3001.dat 0 Author: (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  [ldraw.org] Thank You

I would like to thank the following people on their contributions to the ldraw.org project: First and foremost, the biggest thanks goes to Jacob Sparre Andersen. Jacob donated the server space for ldraw.org and has played a HUGE role behind the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text

(...) Okay, I admit it: at first I thought "text to LDraw? Big deal--I write all my LDraw partsfiles as text files." But then I clicked on the link and figured it out. Wow, this utility is a great idea! I just downloaded it and will give feedback as (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

(...) Yes, that is the place. Explorer is probably showing backslashes (\) rather than slashes; you'll have to change those to either \\ or /. A future version of this script will probably try to locate your LDraw directory. So you could change the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) Good thing number of Ldraw members has nothing to do with number of Ldraw users :) While I agree it would be nice if the two sources matched, unfortunately they serve totally different purposes, and that is unlikely to ever happen. BL has (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) Good idea! Animations done with LDraw and POV-Ray SHOULD be included if we can collect them all. (...) at least we who have a writer could update the CD. I really don't see how this is much different than a link on the CD pointing to official (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Official launch of the LDraw POTM - Part Of The Month contest

The LDraw Administration Team officially launches the POTM – Part Of The Month contest for LDraw Part Authors. It is no news that programmers get most of the spotlight and little goes to "the unsung heroes of the LDraw CAD world" - this contest (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Well, I suppose nothing says that the URL and the title need match. If it's possible maybe try to dissociate the name Ldraw from the tool Ldraw? What I mean is newcomers to LCAD (like myself a few months ago) will want to go to that site as a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) Can someone please post this new exe file and associated gif image with pictures of new parts to a server other than ldraw.org? I cant get to ldraw.org at the moment and always seem to have problems getting there. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  2006/2007 LDraw.org SteerCo Summary

hi folks, for all those who haven't noticed it yet (despite the link in the left bar at Ldraw.org) there is a summary of the activities of the outgoing 2006/2007 LDraw.org Steering Committee at: (URL) Tschager On behalf of the LDraw Steering (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

More:  Next Page >>