 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 361 – 380 of about 7000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)

(...) Isn't that a self-answering question? ;) Substitute my statement for 'that group' in your statement, and you get: "And who would (everyone who includes themselves in 'the group known as ldraw.org') be?" I guess we'd have to take a roll-call. I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

"Incorporated" is abbreviated "Inc." "Corporated" (I think) is abbreviated "Co." So why not abbreviate "LDraw Organization" as "LDraw Org." "organization" seems too long to say anyway. (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Yes. Please talk to Jacob at sparre@cats.nbi.dk for more info on multilanguage support. Thanks! -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  LDraw.org Domain Name Renewal - Donations Needed

Hello everyone - Yep, I'm asking for money :-) But, the cool thing is, LDraw.org is nearing its second anniversary! LDraw.org's domain name is up for renewal. The bill is for $70. If you would like to donate, please EMAIL ME with the amount you (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws: Call for Ratification

(...) If you having trouble with the poll link provided above, you can link to the poll via the article on LDraw.org: (URL) -Orion (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) As a somewhat innocent bystander, I'd like to see it stay LDraw.org, which is why I used the LDraw family of applications to refer to programs which will ultimately derrive from the work James started. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  More tips for L3P (was: Re: LDraw.exe)

(...) Try this: assume you have L3P.exe in the C:\Pov directory, the Ldraw programs in the C:\Ldraw directory, and the shortcut for L3P I've described previously. With Notepad you make a new file with the following content: @ECHO OFF SET (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Update

(...) Got MLCad, and thanks for reminding me to add Povray. (...) Check (just forgot to mention these) (...) Check (forgot these as well) (...) We'll get there... -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  2nd LSC: Election Results

The second LSC vote has terminated. The 2004-2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee is: Jacob Sparre Andersen Steve Bliss Tore Eriksson Lars Hassing Orion Pobursky There were a total of 16 respondents. -Tim (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....

Hello - I'm working on one of the ideas I discussed with the Jessimans at Brickfest this year. While we were making up the powerpoint presentation for the talk at the event, we thought it would be nice to develop a complete history of the LDraw (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.people) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

In case you are interested, there is a semi-formal LDraw.org meeting this Sunday in New York City. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of the LDraw.org organization, collaborative software efforts among contributors, future (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.pa) !

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  [ldraw.org] Cover Model

If someone would like their well-done Povray rendered model displayed on the ldraw.org main page, please let me know. There will be a little paragraph describing LDraw and I feel it is appropriate to include a small image of a rather impressive (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Ldraw to Bricklink shopping list converter

Hi, want to quickly search Bricklink for parts in your Ldraw creation? check (URL): just upload your Ldraw file, and you'll get a complete list of links to Bricklink search pages. Let me know how you like this tool, and make sure you try the MLCad (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Well, the ldraw directory itself can be specified in ldraw.ini. And while I agree that filling up the Windows directory is generally a bad thing, you can't have the file be in the LDraw directory if it is the file that specifies where to find (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: Monorail parts (LDRAW .dat)

(...) I'm looking for the Ldraw .dat files of monorail parts. Thanks. Norbert (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  ldraw.org Software ratings

Now that ldraw.org has a user-based rating system for software downloads, I think it would be a great idea if everyone here went and rated the programs they have tried out. As a software author, I know I'm curious what people in general think about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

How about an LDraw DAT model reducer - something that hacks out the insides and leaves nothing but a hollow shell? This way you could port it to platforms that can't handle so many polygons, and also render in realtime. It would kind of be like (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr4KxB.D65@lugnet.com... (...) aroung (...) If you render your models in POV, you directly interface with it. Unless you use L3PAO's render when finished converting option... When I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: what is legos official view of ldraw?

(...) AFAIK, TLG hasn't said anything officially regarding LDraw or its parts libraries. I believe LDraw as a freeware program is well within its rights to contain SW elements as well. They aren't making official statements about it (IMO) because (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

  Re: ldraw.org Not Found

Adam, Thanks for the tips. Jacob has pinpointed the problem: (...) So a solution is being worked on. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.157)

More:  Next Page >>