 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 301 – 320 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw.org presenteert zich op LEGOWORLD 2002

LDraw.org presenteert zich op LEGOWORLD 2002 Vrijwilligers en leden van LDraw.org zullen op LEGOWORLD een demonstratie- en informatie stand bemannen om het publiek kennis te laten maken met het "LDraw systeem van 3D CAD programma's". Hier kan je op (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  2007 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results

The winners of the 2007 LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order by last name): - Chris Dee - Tim Gould - Michael Heidemann - Orion Pobursky - Willy Tschager Congratulations to the new LDraw Steering Committee members! Dan Boger (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw All-In-One-Installer - Seeking permission from software programmers

Dear contributor to the LDraw System Of Tools, We would like to include your program files listed below (the “Product”) in our new LDraw.org All-In-One-Installer, (the “Work”) to be published by LDraw.org: ___...___ Program The purpose of this (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw.org's October Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the October Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Set 4450 - P10 steam engine, Ben Beneke> (URL) SOTM, Cityscape 3: Bus Stop in the Summer Sun, Niels Bugge> The voting for the November Model of the Month (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Pratt and Whitney R-2800 radial engine, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, The long journey home, Tom Beattie> The voting for the January Model of the Month and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu4L6M.1Eyo@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) these (...) in some cases "xxx.exe /LDRAWDIR=C:/LDRAW /LDRAWINI=\\LDRAW_BOX/INI will work too. There is no standard function set in windows (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

It's been a month and a half since the LDraw.org Steering Committee announced the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement. The response has been overwhelming with may positive comments and many old time authors contacting us with their support. We currently (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Tim: (...) I have suggested that the LDraw FAQ is incorporated in the planned Lugnet FAQ database. If I understood the ideas presented in lugnet.faq correctly we should be able to extract and format the LDraw FAQ automatically. I will look into (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.faq)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  [ldraw.org] Browsers and CSS(was: Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel)

(...) I looked into CSS today and think it would be very useful in keeping the pages clean and allowing a universal across-the-board look and feel. The method I would use would be the one .css file that the html references to and that can be changed (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

In order to begin assembling the ldraw.org official (TLG) model repository, I need to begin collecting TLG models in Ldraw. If you have made any TLG models you would be willing to contribute to the repository, please email them to me in .dat or .mpd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw.org to hold sessions at BricksWest 2002 in February

Today LDraw.org announces it will be holding several sessions at BricksWest 2002, the LEGO event designed for Adult Fans of LEGO, their families, and children of all ages. The event will be held in Carlsbad, CA, the home of LEGOLAND California. For (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Actually, LDraw and LEdit _do_ support directories. You just have to specify the directory in the DAT file. How do you think the s\ directory under parts\ works? Take a look at the last few lines of parts\3634.dat for example. (...) There is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) All LDraw submodels that are not official sub-models can be inlined and then the separate parts moved around to keep the order of attaching pieces correct. Ideally, an instruction generator should be able to go through the main DAT file and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: LDraw.org down?

(...) Since Friday, www.ldraw.org has been refusing (my, and I assume others') attempts to look at hosted pages via http. However, I wouldn't say that it is down, because during that time it has been (and still is) responsive to pinging. -- TWS (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I've gotten quite a few tutoraial submissions recently, and a bunch more promised. This is so cool!! Keep it up, folks! For this reason, we need to discuss how we should store the tutorials on LDraw.org. We should develop a system now with room for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: SW colors & parts

(...) It's in the FAQ: Orange LDraw: 462 Tan LDraw: 382 Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LDraw FAQ: <URL:(URL) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  AUTHORS subdirectory?

Bram/Tim/Jeremy/Terry/etc.: Since it is looking more and more like subdirectories of c:\ldraw\models can be made to work very nicely, another directory that might be nice someday is an AUTHORS directory for personal models, for example: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  ldraw.org going down for a few minutes

I'll be moving the machine hosting www.ldraw.org and hugin.ldraw.org in a few minutes. The machine shouldn't be off-line more than fifteen minutes. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the February Model/Scene of the month contests: MOTM, Chris Parkinson, Transport SOTM, Lars Kristian Håkestad, "The pirateship is sinking" Voting for the March 2004 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month Contests (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) LDraw is promoted as LDraw, LUGNET as LUGNET, etc... My concern was this was initially being promoted as LEGO Coordinate Database. If it is promoted as LCD then I agree the issue is not as important. I sent this to Tim in a private email (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.158)

More:  Next Page >>