 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 301 – 320 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) We were just pondering TLG's motivation for their part-numbering system. (...) I look at the minifig shortcuts more as helper files. They are meant to be copied and modified. (...) Only some of the parts. Not most. At least, that's where I am. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) LDAO could be set up to ignore any unique marker in the descriptive name. At this time, any user can do it themselves, by editing the ldraw.ini. The default settings ignore moved files, 'delete me' files, and light.dat. (...) I'm assuming (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

[ Moving to lugnet.publish ] (...) Apache: <URL:(URL) (...) I can't remember the details, but basically you just create a catalog for the new server and add a few lines to one of the configuration files that informs Apache of the relation between (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Parts Maintenance Idea

Steve Bliss (blisses@worldnet.att.net) wrote: [ about adding maintenance information to the parts files ] (...) I think it is a good idea. Information about which names the file has had in the past will be useful for updating old models, and the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) It's both. Not that I'm closed-minded, but I really have a lot of trouble imagining a competitor ever coming out with a better product in the same category as LEGO. And even if one did -- and even if the product were totally LEGO compatible -- (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) Yes, at the resolution of LDRAW, the logo would show up as stray pixels of high contrast, and not look good at all. But in photographs/rendering, having those logos makes all the difference in the world. It's IMHO the reason MegaBlocks always (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Parts Maintenance Idea

(...) A couple of occasions. Not much can be done about it. It requires that any person who had used that part in a model to go back and manually update it to the correct number. (...) As far as the 3-digit (or less) numbers in LDraw goes, I try to (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Ldraw.org: Organization and look & feel

(...) No -- those stay in some pre-chosen language, for example English. (...) Right -- (unless you do silent URL redirection, but then you would lose the advantage that the automatic language negotiation provides). (...) It certainly is nice in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  RE: DAT voting page up

(...) Yes, but from the LDraw triangles and quads alone it requires some heavy analysis to decide whether to add or subtract the small offset. I think we have some patterned inverted slopes... /Lars (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  LDraw part update 9902

The lcad9902 update has been posted. Note that Lars' new MKLIST program is included in the update as well as the complete.exe distribution. Please use this program in place of any other version of makelist or makelst2 and let us know if any problems (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) You could generate a random height-grid, to represent the broken side of the neo-part. Use that information as a mesh, and convert it to LDraw code. Steve (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  LDraw Add-On 2.0.3 Now Available

[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad] The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available. This is version 2.0.3. The major change is a fix so Visual Basic 5 runtime files are no longer needed (this affected new users trying to install LDAO 2.x). Also (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

(...) hehe.. in 3DS it's called "A-B subtraction" or "B-A subtraction".. and those are *intense" routines to write... he he.. damn, everyone just needs 3DSMAX.. J (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

personally, i think we should look to a public-domain modeling tool for the basis of our meshes in LDraw2... (i'd *prefer* we all just use MAX, but i know that isn't possible for obvous reasons)... my point in this is that we need a tool that does (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: MPD<->DAT conversion in Perl

(...) Are you sure this handles all the legal LDraw file names? I think both tildes (~) and hashed (#) are legal as well. Sorry if this comment is out of place, as I'm not too familiar with Perl. Other than that, your programs look useful. Fredrik (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: LDraw part update 9902

(...) I agree, and I also want to extend a Thank You to Todd, Terry, Steve, Leo and others too numerous to mention for their generous contributions to the LEGO community. It is frusterating sometimes to have to wait for the latest update in any (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) 1. Understood. 2. That's a given. I don't really expect to see detail. It is not something that would be a requirement, IMO. (...) No idea. It was news to me. Joshua might know something about it, but he never mentioned that one to me. (...) I (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) The problem is a bit more narrow than that. Basic pieces, like the 1x2 brick, are not affected by all this numbering/coloring controversy. Those pieces had a simple part number that is common to all the colors. So we would NOT be having (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Part Bug: 6540 Technic Steering Arm Large

(...) This is probably true. However, the "Technic Steering Arm Large" that came with the 8880 Supercar comes in two versions: The first year (or so) of production, the steering arm has a cross axle hole. Later versions had the technic pin socket, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36c978b2.2064646@lu...et.com>... (...) I think I'll table that question for now and work on developing a version of the old element. It appears that the element in LDRAW is of the newer type. Once we have that we'll (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.001)

More:  Next Page >>