 CAD / Development / 9990
  Re: Change to existing policy regarding the subfiling of dithered colors

(...) I'm confused. Is this a change to the current LDraw.org file specifications (which I thought was 0.23) or part of the next LDraw.org file spec (which I thought was going to be 1.0)? The spec published on LDraw.org (URL) is not numbered at all) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy regarding the subfiling of dithered colors

(...) It's a change to the acceptance criteria for the official library, which is somewhat stricter than the file spec. For example, 0 WRITE meta commands are legal in regular LDraw files but not in official library parts. -Orion (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)