 CAD / Development / 9957
  Re: Coplanarity Pro

(...) I found the problem: I'm an idiot. I was looking at the wrong line. -Orion (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Coplanarity Pro

(...) :-) I just went online to suggest that you shot down the computer and went to bed: It usually helps when the programs begins to behave funny... But I guess that advice only work here in Europe right now, as you obviously don't need sleep to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Coplanarity Pro

(...) It's on my list. Thanks for the nudge. -Orion (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)