 CAD / Development / 988
  M-Peedy v1.0 released

sorry for the delay.. but i just started a new job and *all* of my time has been devoted to settling in there... M-Peedy version 1.0 is finally ready for the public... it merges any .DAT files (and all subfiles listed therein) into a single .MPD (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: M-Peedy v1.0 released

Just a note for the installation instructions.I always need to make a new tool with the same name as the block in the ini file(in this case, M-Peedy), before I click update tools, and after I put the block in the dat file.The settings automatically (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)