 CAD / Development / 9829
  Re: On My L3P Wish List: Support for camera.dat and look_at.dat

(...) Yeah, this sounds familiar. I searched, but I can't seem to find it. And I can't remember if we asked for dat files, or command line options to include separate POV files for those sections. Either way would probably work. There are differnet (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: On My L3P Wish List: Support for camera.dat and look_at.dat

(...) here's one of the relevant posts: (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: On My L3P Wish List: Support for camera.dat and look_at.dat

(...) (URL) hard to search for something like -ic or -ci on lugnet. If there is a way, I can never remember how. Have fun, Don (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)