 CAD / Development / 9828
9827  |  9829
Subject:
On My L3P Wish List: Support for camera.dat and look_at.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:19:39 GMT

At last, I have really discovered light.dat and its opportunities in L3P.

It may have been discussed before, but I think it would be really great to have
similar support for camera.dat and look_at.dat. Then the user easily and
visually can move the camera in the LDraw model, and also move it in
"non-mathematical" ways in animations made of "one ldr file per frame" instead
of just using the POV clock.