 CAD / Development / 9797 (-5)
  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Yes, I like it. However, is it different from the way we decided to number the search paths? Last I remember, we decided to stick them in the generic [LDraw] section and number them like this. [LDraw] LdrawSearch01=<HIDE>...MyPrims\In Work (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) How about a ldcfgblk.ldr? For those of us who prefer to edit on a black background instead of a paper white one? I suppose the software could just swap edge=0 for edge=8 and vice versa, but what about the non-black and white edges? -Kyle (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Yeah, I could see a section in LDRAW.INI like: [Configurations] 0=ldconfig.ldr 1=ldcfgalt.ldr ... (...) Well, yeah -- but then there'd have to be another interface element to allow the user to select the colorblock. I think it would be easier (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) The DOS tools won't use the file, but DOS users may still unzip new part libraries to an 8.3 filesystem. (...) I like it, but I'll have to spend some more time comparing. Many of the colors vary a bit from the ldlite defaults, and some of the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) I like the black edges. They're what LEGO use, after all. (...) I'll take that bet! :-) As long as I get to pick the focus group. :-) More seriously, I'm glad that Steve is going to go with an alternate version of the file, as long as it's not (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact