 CAD / Development / 9787 (-5)
  Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game

(...) have made it possible to run a multiplayer session and now is possible: - to chat - move around spots and the other playes can see a message saying your location in game , for now in text but later i will make it so that we see us as lego (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of BFC

(...) -Wayne (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of BFC

(...) It's listed. It's on the Specifications page under the Standards heading with the title of "LDraw Language Extension for Clipping (BFC)". Here's a direct link: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Status of BFC

(...) Alll: Could somebody please tell me where the BFC documentation is? I've read the specifications at LDraw.Org and I see no mention of it. -Wayne (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I have an idea . What if we make a game

I made a screenshot of the gui for the game I need help as I don't know how to do it most of it mainly the internet parts (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact