 CAD / Development / 9715
  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) One bug I've found so far: When I enter a value in the size (radius) box, the filename of the generated part does not use this value. When I use the up/down buttons, the filename is correct. For a large radius it is more convenient to enter (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitive Generator program update

(...) Ok, I will look into that. Thanks, Paul (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)