 CAD / Development / 9647
    Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths) —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) The idea was to make it simple for ordinary usage. I guess most programs would call LDrawIniComputeRealDirs() with IncludeSkipDirs=0 and simply search the dirs returned. However, you can call LDrawIniComputeRealDirs with IncludeSkipDirs=1 and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths) —Don Heyse
   (...) Hmmm, POSTprocess eh? Yes, I think that'll work just fine. Now why didn't I think of it... Thanks Lars, Don (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)