 CAD / Development / 9531
    Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Michael Lachmann
   Sorry to be a bit harsh now but whats going on here now is exactly what I ment with overkill in discussions. We discuss about a quite simple small usefull feature - but we also discuss how we can make things complicated and beeing a long process (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) I think you are being a bit unreasonable. The discussion is about a fundamental functionality of LDraw, which has impact on all programs. Agreement is important to ease the life of the end user: *one* place for setup. We try to accomodate (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)