 CAD / Development / 9447 (-5)
  Re: 81 million points

(...) I forgot to mention. I didn't try fly-through mode, but wouldn't expect it to be very usable at 1 frame per second. --Travis (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 81 million points

(...) My system is a 2.4GHz P4 with 1GB RAM. However, according to the Windows XP task manager, LDView was only using about 125 megs when the model was loaded with normal-res studs. (This compares very favorable with the current LDView release that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 81 million points

(...) Wow. That must be amazing in fly-thru mode. I'm also curious. What sort of CPU and how much memory do you have, and how much of that was in use by the LDVIEW? (...) I bet you have to get all your display list(s) and vertex arrays into the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Bram's LDraw and LEdit Tutorial

(...) I have a copy. Let me know if you still need it and I can email it to you. I still point to the LEDIT portion of this tutorial in the ldglite instructions so I'd like to see this back on the internet somewhere as soon as possible. Don (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Bram's LDraw and LEdit Tutorial

(...) Name: ldrawtutorial.zip Size: ~410K -Orion (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact