 CAD / Development / 9429
    Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files —Tore Eriksson
   (...) The relatively easy solution on how to make the wrench tool and, even more obvious, the (unofficial) patterned maxifig heads - that solution has become undone. (...) The only thing that ever has frustrated me about LGEO is that I never ever (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files —Steve Bliss
   (...) Save that code! Once an LDraw/POV-Ray library is a going thing (and it looks like that won't take so long), those parts can be submitted there. Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)