 CAD / Development / 9418
Re: Friction pins no friction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 06:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Donald Sutter wrote:
I have submitted the first in the line of confric# primitive to the LDraw Parts
Tracker.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/confric.dat

It is use the the part 43093 Axle Pin with Friction.

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/43093.dat

This should give people a better idea of what I have planned. With this new line
of primitives we will be able to distinguish friction pins from non-friction
pins at a glance. It is something that should have been done awhile ago.

Don     <a.k.a.  technog>

Look's good, Though you may want to just make the primitive have the friction
bits alone without the connector. That way you possibly could be able to use it
on parts like 6558 and 32054 as well.