 CAD / Development / 9417 (-5)
  Re: Friction pins no friction?

I have submitted the first in the line of confric# primitive to the LDraw Parts Tracker. (URL) is use the the part 43093 Axle Pin with Friction. (URL) should give people a better idea of what I have planned. With this new line of primitives we will (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need partnumbers and some partnames

(...) OK - I have moved the existing x322.dat out of the way (to x289.dat). Chris (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need partnumbers and some partnames

(...) When I tried to upload this part, it got rejected because there was a x322.dat already on the PT.... Before this rejection I have uploaded two subparts s\x322s01.dat and s\x322s02.dat. Niels (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Well, I hope the final syntax for the color definition statement will allow some space for programs to support their own special syntactic needs. So you hopefully won't need a super-custom meta-statement for LDView, just a special flavor for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) The good side of the LSC is that with the reduced number of people, you are hopefully able to actually come to a consensus in a reasonable time frame. The bad side is that since the discussions are private, you have to deal with hecklers like (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact