 CAD / Development / 9357 (-5)
  [Parts Tracker] Security Change underway

Note to all Parts Tracker authors and reviewers: I have started changing the scripts to authenticate user privileges against your general ldraw.org login. So far, I've just updated the submit script. What this means is that you must be logged in to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: [PT] Moving Letter Bricks

(...) Ah. OK, then - I'll definitely leave all these as a single set, instead of trying to categorize them into the different (known) typefaces. Steve (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [PT] Moving Letter Bricks

(...) Fixes are posted to the PT. /Tore (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [PT] Moving Letter Bricks

(...) No, those are just my mistakes. (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [PT] Moving Letter Bricks

(...) Is that why blue ink quads on some of the letters is overlapping the background color in certain places? It makes the ends of the letters in 3005-C.DAT and 3005-J.DAT twinkle a bit when you move the bricks around in ldglite. Don (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact