 CAD / Development / 9356
    Re: [PT] Moving Letter Bricks —Steve Bliss
   (...) Ah. OK, then - I'll definitely leave all these as a single set, instead of trying to categorize them into the different (known) typefaces. Steve (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        [PT] Letter Bricks - Common Keyword? —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Hmm, yes, maybe it's best. But I'd really like to have them categorized, but otoh that means a LOT of work. IF we make this effort and categorize the blue series, I think we should settle with two variants: one small bold (disregard sans or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)