 CAD / Development / 9351
9350  |  9352
Subject:
[PT] Moving Letter Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:41:05 GMT

See: <http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3005pwk.dat>

Tore asked (jokingly) if we were done moving parts yet, and if there was a plan.

No, we're probably not completely done, and there's something of a plan.

If you look on Peeron for Duplo 2x2 tiles, there is a fairly complete set of
pattern codes for character sets, in the Tx and Ux range.  Unfortunately, we've
got documentation of at least 4 character sets, which means we should plan on
reserving 6 ranges, like Tx, Ux, Vx, Wx, Yx, and Zx.  I'm working on generating
the reservations.  Once I've laid those out, I'll do any final moves to make
sure the existing part files line up with the plan.

Also, it looks like some of the existing part files are in the serif set, and
some are sans-serif.  So I'll have to sort that out.

Steve