 CAD / Development / 9317 (-5)
  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) Now that's odd! The parts tracker doesn't set any cookies, as far as I know? Steve? (...) Right - so it seems that you have a problem overwriting your old cookie from ldraw, for some unknown reason. If you could delete that cookie, there's a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) How? The Parts Tracker can set cookies just fine on my PC. So can Yahoo Mail, Live Journal, Steve Jackson Games (both the Pyramid e-zine and the MIB "secret resources" page), Nation States... The *only* site which is having trouble setting (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) It sounds like you've got cookie trouble. You might try deleting all your cookies, then try pnauth.cgi again. Steve (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

Since other web sites can set cookies on this computer, I presume that LDraw.org's new security stuff can do so as well. (...) Microsleaze Internet Exploder... (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) (while I'm not Steve, I'll reply anyway :) (...) That's even weirder! Since it's the same SID that you had before, and by logging out/logging in you should have gotten a new SID. Are you sure PN can set cookies on your machine? What browser (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact