 CAD / Development / 9242 (-5)
  Re: Rounding Utility?

(...) hi orion, I guess it'll be version 1.5b? this request might sounds strange, but would it be possible to write in addition a plug-in for 1.4. I still can't use the delphi-version because of the drag'n'drop-bug: (URL) tested the new beta on (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space in Train Set (4513)

(...) As a side not to this, I have begun to create this torso for LDraw. -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rounding Utility?

(...) Actually, it'll extreme easy to add this functionality to LDDP (only a few lines of code) eleminating the need for someone to write a plugin. I'll have some time this weekend hopefully. -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rounding Utility?

(...) I have another request. I want the coordinates to be two decimal digits, but rotation matrix in three. I have no use for thousands of LDU's in the x,y, and z coordinates, but when rotating large tracks, they are needed. In other words, user (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rounding Utility?

(...) Actually Wally, I can build this into LDDP. I just have to find time out of managing the LDraw.org website. -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact