 CAD / Development / 9224
  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) Thanks for the assistance but I already investigated that avenue. I'm using some components from the JEDI VCL Library and I'm fairly certain these are causing the qtinf70.dll to be required (though I still don't know why since we used the same (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) If you want to verify this, you might try Dependency Walker, available in the following location: (URL) shows you a list of all the dendencies that an executable has, along with highlighting any missing ones. It's very handy for tracking down (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) Maybe there's a conditional defined in the wrong (CLX) way for the JVCL? (...) You're welcome :-) I'm not a linux user myself, I was just parroting the info from the Borland news groups. BTW, I'm sure I saw a post some weeks ago about (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)