 CAD / Development / 9207 (-5)
  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(I'm guessing "K" is for "blacK"?). "K" stands for Key, but why black is called key I don't know, you'd have to ask a printer (Person not a machine!) Tim (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) I did some digging, and mono indeed supports System.Drawing, with the help of the cairo library ( (URL) ) being a linux developer, I volunteer to test your application and send patches whenever they'll be needed. Sincerely Amaury (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

Ok, ok, sorry to anyone who couldn't run this program. I have no idea why the qtinf70.dll is needed to run L3P Enhancer, it shouldn't be needed at all. I'm investigating the reason why. In the mean time, here's an installer that will allow you to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) y guess is that I just think it looks "pink" to me :) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) I asked him if he had cleared it (his distributing it and/or the public disclosure of it online) with LEGO IP attorneys and he indicated no. --Todd (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact