 CAD / Development / 9182 (-10)
  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Eesh. As neat as that is to see, the color samples for a lot of them (especially the red/purple range) look like various shades of puce on my monitor, and I'm not used to having problems in that color range. It took me about five minutes to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) With respect to the RGB and the CMYK numbers... I did a bit of quick reading about the two color specification models. If I understood it correctly, RGB is more oriented towards monitor displays, while CMYK (subtractive) is intended to specify (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

Wow...that's a lot o' colors... Neat! -Stefan- (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) The way I see it, we probably will never switch to calling colors by their LEGO names - some, like 'Lig. Yellowich Orange' just don't work for me :) It would be nice to correlate the names we use to the entries in the table. For that matter, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) After staring at this list for a while, I think it will be a sea change to use some of these names. For example: color #25 is called 'Earth Orange'. To my eye, this looks much darker than the color of a Kaadu (which we have called earth (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) We can't be sure - we've asked that someone look into it for us. Once we find out, we'll let you know :) Dan (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Fantastic ! Is that believed to be complete, even inclusive of the odd scala, belville and HP colors ? Ray (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

Oh my goodness! Are there really that many colors of LEGO?! Great to see some TLC collaboration. Something I wish there was a lot more of. Great work, keep it up!! :-) ~Mike (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) Awesome! Thanks so much! - Gary (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Official LEGO Color Chart

Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB, CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name! Take a look: (URL) will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these colors with our current (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact