 CAD / Development / 910
Re: Colour for conducting parts (Was: Studs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:14:38 GMT

-----Original message-----
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk>
To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>
Date: dinsdag 30 maart 1999 18:19
Subject: Colour for conducting parts (Was: Studs)

Jacob, thank you for the message and the explanation.

Laurentino wrote:

Guess what, L3P does not render them chrome, but yellow (not even gold!).

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

What about L2P and LDLite? (Haven't got them running here)

Stop the presses ! I'm not sure, but there might be a really simple
explanation for this. At this moment the primitive STUDEL.DAT still has a
contact surface in plain colour #14 yellow. Changing the colour into #494
simply has not been done (yet). I think the word "decided" was responsible
for this misinterpretation. It still is a good idea, though.
Are there any objections against using colour #494 in STUDEL.DAT ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.