 CAD / Development / 9048
    Re: PARTS.LST searching. (Was: Re: Part Fix 3959 Space Gun) —Anders Isaksson
   (...) LDList makes a partlist of it's own, and saves the keywords too. You can search for a part by AND-ing separate words, or exact quote. (URL) (Both .exe and Delphi source) You're free to use any ideas you can get from it. -- Anders Isaksson, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: PARTS.LST searching. (Was: Re: Part Fix 3959 Space Gun) —Don Heyse
   (...) Heh, I already borrowed the idea of narrowing the search as you type from ldlist. I also already added drag and drop support from ldlist. But I need a better screen shot to show that in action. (URL) now that I think about it, I should (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        LDDP plugin API suggestion. —Don Heyse
   (...) It looks like ldlist gets the LDRAW path from the LDRAWDIR environment variable, and this made me think about the LDDP plugin API. Doesn't it make sense to pass the LDRAW path to the plugin via an argument to the ProcessText() fn? This way the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)