 CAD / Development / 8923
  Is anyone making part 44224.dat?

It's the click joints on the AT-TE and AT-AT. If not, I'll give it a go. The mate to 44224 doesn't have a number I can find, does anyone know it? -Orion (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Is anyone making part 44224.dat?

The mating part is refered to as 44225 on both Peeron and Bricklink... Philo (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)