 CAD / Development / 891
  Re: Studs

-----Original message----- From: Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com> Date: maandag 29 maart 1999 20:23 Subject: Re: Studs Hello all, Laurentino Martins stated that although LEGO used to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Studs

(...) It's not an issue for the primitives committee, because there are electric contacts in parts as well as in primitives. I'm not against changing the color to a grey-shade, but I'm not unhappy with the current standard. Steve (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)