 CAD / Development / 8807 (-5)
  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) You're mostly right. I suppose the proposal/message wasn't clear enough (and this is the part I was afraid of it not being clear enough in, so I tried to disclaim it). A couple years ago, the four of us posted this message: (URL) - sometime (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Hi Dan, (...) Unless I mis-read something, I think this initial group of 5 is the (parent organization) LDraw.org's leadership doing double duty as the initial Ldraw.org Stnadards Comitee for the sole purpose of setting up how the Standards (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) right. I was saying that the LSC needs to be qualified (as Orion pointed out), AND that the LSC needs more representation from the programmers. Currently, as far as I can tell, it has (from the stats I could gather): Jacob: parts author, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) Not to worry, combining things is more of a stretch goal (if you'll pardon the pun). Just one is good enough for now. (...) Maybe that's the way to go. I think actually I would go with Band and then hand edit away the 1/2 (of the synthesized (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) Thanks Mike. Meanwhile I just installed make-3.79.1 and it makes lsynthcp OK without needing to install MSys. Gotta think about whether I want Cygwin or not... it's not like I don't have a bazillion other things I should be working on instead. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact