 CAD / Development / 8797 (-5)
  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) Letting me peek at the changes would be cool, but feel to check it in. (...) Will you package a source release please? (...) Thanks, Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) I'm not sure. What are you trying to do? If just you're looking to browse the code, then follow the "Browse CVS" link near the bottom of the page at the URL given above. If you want upload changes to the code you'll have to get a CVS program (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) I found the code (I was looking for released files, not in the CVS tree) and have extracted it (via WinCVS) to take a look... (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

<snip> (...) things (...) seperators (...) I wanted to point out that the callout facilities (which I am starting to think of as step layout facilities), is all *post* POV production work, which means it is instantaneous compared to POV time. Making (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

<snip> (...) things (...) seperators (...) I wanted to point out that the callout facilities (which I am starting to think of as step layout facilities), is all *post* POV production work, which means it is instantaneous compared to POV time. Making (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact