 CAD / Development / 8792 (-5)
  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) Sorry, not intending to shame you. You are looking in the right place, but I'm a neophyte on source forge. Don, what have I failed to do? Thanks, Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) Ya. I have made good use of LSynth for hoses and for rubber bands in my current project and found it easy to use so I'm definitely interested in using it!!!! (...) OK, well maybe you've shamed me into taking a look. I just went to sourceforge (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) If I recall, it was Kevin's lack of time that prompted him to open up the lsynth code and solicit your help. (I think he may have mentioned you specifically ;) Also, I imagine you could argue that contributing to lsynth satisfies requirement 3 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth

(...) flex (...) I assume the lack of interest is in the coding, not the using :^) I have a similar lack of time. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) That was the intent of the minimum requirements. I'd like this to be as open as possible too, without risking the integrity and competency of the decision making body by allowing someone to walk in off the street and get in. (...) Yep. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact