 CAD / Development / 8767 (-5)
  LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

As Orion posted earlier today, let's revisit the LDraw.org standards body idea. [1] Here is the draft proposal I mentioned earlier today on LUGNET. I'm posting it here for everyone to discuss. Several weeks ago, I worked with Kevin Clague, Larry (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

Hi Kevin, You've done it again! This is a HUGE improvement as it allows a much needed "step hierarchy", extremely useful for generating instructions - your step 0 is actually two steps. This is really great. I am probably being too inquisitive too (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some more LPub errors?

(...) edges (...) Ah, this is different than what you first described. LPub tries to ignore primitives when making PLIs and BOMs. I wonder why it missed these. I can recommend a work around: PLIST BEGIN IGN PLIST END Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some more LPub errors?

(...) I did that already just to make sure and got no error. Here's some more info I've found troubleshooting This error seems to occur when LPub thinks the X-Xedge.dat primitive are parts for the Construction Images and BOM. In other words LPub (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some more LPub errors?

(...) Please try to run lpubtest.dat through L3P manually. I do not have a way to continue if L3P finds an error in the file. You may need to talk to Lars about this one. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact