 CAD / Development / 8758
    LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update —Orion Pobursky
   Now the furor over this topic has died down, here the list of people interested in being a member of the Standards Body: Orion Pobursky Kevin Clague Steve Bliss or Chris Dee Larry Pieniazek Ross Crawford Paul Gyugyi Jacob Sparre Andersen We were (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update —Tim Courtney
   Hi Orion - I have a written proposal which covers the process for starting the standards committee, and the process for perpetuating it. It's almost ready to be posted to the public for comments. I put this together with the help of Kevin, Larry, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)