 CAD / Development / 8747 (-5)
  Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

I wanted to give you a peek at the progress I've made: (URL) is a three level design, with dual level callout images, complete with pointers to show you where the called out sub-assemblies are added. The PLI shows all the parts added at all three (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

Anders and Travis, Thanks so much for all the help. I can hardly wait to switch to PNG support. Bitmaps are lossless, but huge, and JPEG is compact but lossy. It will be great to just use the one format. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

(...) I know that Anders already responded to this privately, but I'm posting this in case his response was different. The official PNG library (from the creators of the PNG format) has Borland C++ Builder 5 project files, along with some (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HDLAnL.1482@lugnet.com... (...) I sent the one I have found, and used, to your private mail. I use it with Delphi 5, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with C++ Builder 5, which (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LD4DModeler status

I feel a little bad about the gigantic pause in LD4DModeler's (members.rott.chello...4DModeler) development. But I have picked it up again, currently I am fixing reported bugs and making the whole application ready to go 1.0 But also the long pause (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact