 CAD / Development / 8692
    Re: Embedded language support in LPub —Dan Boger
   (...) oooh - I like this :) not to mention, it allows LPub to work in "server mode", for multiple clients. I'll write the perl implementation for it :) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Embedded language support in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I'm not sure what the advantage to this would be. The POV rendering already consumes 100% of your computer for hours, if not days. More clients would just make things worse. What you really want is for LPub to do distributed image rendering (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)