 CAD / Development / 8522 (-10)
  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) Did you flag your changes? Basically, you should have changed the rev to 11 (and updated the modification date). And put an 11 on the left side of any lines you changed. Steve (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  The DOS apps (was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

Lars Hassing wrote: > Ryan Farrington wrote: >>I have run into this problem with Windows XP, not so much with LEdit and >>LDraw--I use L3P more often. Thankfully, there is still a Win98 SE computer >>in the house! > > In Windows XP you can open a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Standards Body Thoughts

Hi Chris - (...) I agree that one of you should be involved on this committee/board. (...) I'm a fan of real-time chat or phone, and while I won't be participating as a member of the board, encourage the members to use such methods. (...) Ok. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

Thanks Dan, I created page (URL) that has my current list of known meta-commands for LDraw 0.27 as well as those that have been invented since. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) In Windows XP you can open a command prompt by selecting All Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt, or by typing "cmd" in the Run... dialog. /Lars (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) There are currently a number of flags that indicate that a file is a part. The official one is only present in files that have been updated since it was made official. However, this isn't a problem, since any BFC-certified part is guaranteed (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

I saved this thread for later reading, and I've got a few questions now. Sorry if I'm resurrecting something everyone thought was dead :D (...) Once the parts library is fully BFC certified, will there ever be a need to use CLIP or NOCLIP? I'm not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) I like that. I think a clear indication that a comment is in fact a meta statement is needed. And I find "0 {META} " more distinct than (META), <META>, {BFC}, <BFC>, MODULENAME and whatever else has been suggested. But we're still stuck with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) Dan (& Todd?) - I wonder if it would be possible to add an option (similar to skip filter settings) which would allow the web interface user the choice of displaying dots on the message page for threads over 100 or not. The default could be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact