 CAD / Development / 8511
Re: Calling all Meta-commands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dan Boger writes:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 02:26:33PM +0000, Kevin Clague wrote:
  Well, this topic has exceeded the 100 post mark!  The bummer is that we
can no longer see the tree view of the posts :^(

sure you can :)  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=8399&t=i&v=d

  Here is the first draft of a list of meta-commands.  It is pretty rough
format-wise, but at least it is a list.  I'm still tolling back through the
lugnet archive (lots of interesting history in there.)

wow, very cool.  I think this would go great in an FTX page - we could
have it linked from the CAD sidebar, and have it easily updated...

what do you think? :)

Hi Dan,
  I think that would be cool.  Just let me know what to do.
Kevin