 CAD / Development / 8504
  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

One approach to namespace management is to have format the commands like so: 0 MODULENAME COMMAND blah Authors would ask for a unique MODULENAME string to use, and prefix that in front of any "experimental" commands. For example, say I want to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) This is the approach that Michael Lachman on MLCAD. In an email, where he gave us permission to include his meta-command descriptions in our LDraw specification (yay!) he indicated that he has started to use MLCAD as his module name for all (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)