 CAD / Development / 8492
  Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

(...) There's a (mailman, I think) mailing list set up on LDraw.org which no one uses. We set it up to be used, but never made an effort to move discussion about organizaiton there, so we never used it. The intent was to allow anyone to join and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

(...) very very easy to set up. A list where membership is moderated (not anyone can sign up), only members can post, and has public html archives is very easy to do. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Versioning (Was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

(...) Cool. :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)