 CAD / Development / 8426
Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 04:42:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
While a noble proposal in spirit, I strongly feel we need to organize what
we have before taking that radical of a step forward. Once we've defined the
current LDraw format spec and all meta-commands, a standards body can work
at defining a next level.

Consider this my volunteer for this standards body.  I can also work on an
informal list of META commands.

-Orion