 CAD / Development / 8378
8377  |  8379
Subject:
Part Measurements and Authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:17:51 GMT

A question for all part authors

How do you figure out the measurements for your parts?  I'm not talking
about the obvious measurements such as stud width but the more intricate
details on some of the more complex parts.  Do you use a micrometer, eyeball
it, compare it other parts, etc...?  I know everyone has their favorite
method but I'm anxious to here from all (esp. Marc Klein, Bernard Broich,
and anyone who done any Bionicle part).

-Orion