 CAD / Development / 8376
Re: Ldglite, crosshair in LEdit emu mode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I have used the LEdit emulation mode in Ldglite a lot recently, and I
find it very useful.  However, there is one graphical feature that I
miss from the orginal LEdit, namely the crosshair.  The crosshair is
useful when rotating parts, to see where the rotation centre is.
Without this feature, I find myself having to insert a dummy part, just
to see where the centre of a given part is.

Would it be easy to add such a feature?  I think that would be useful.

It might already have what you want.  Look for the Axis command
on the Turn menu.  The command is something like /ta to toggle it.
It's not exactly the 2D crosshair from LEdit, but it could be useful.
If not, let me know what would make it better.  (Feel free to say
that you really just want the LEdit crosshair if you don't like the
3D turn axis at all.)

Don