 CAD / Development / 837
  Re: vote 9902

here is my thoughts on the part numbers... i know that the numver 7xxxx assigned to the harpoon for example refers specificly to the chromed version but if TLG releases it in say blue whos to say that they will not decide to use the same number? we (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: vote 9902

(...) AFAIK, the 7xxxx numbers are totally color-specific. That is not to say that we couldn't be surprised in the future and find an exception to that. Anything could happen. And yes, there are cases of a piece being release in 7xxxx format as well (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)