 CAD / Development / 8287 (-5)
  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Kevin, Boy, you continue to make a great program even better! Thanks for all of your time updating LPub. It has become my new best friend when documenting student instructions. I used it yesterday and save for a few little quirks, free software just (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

As is often the case, I gave an incomplete URL. Try this: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  New address

To all, Due to some technical problems, my server has changed the address of my website to (URL) on the K'nex and Lincoln Logs parts libraries can be found at (URL) ArTron space story is here: (URL) am sorry for any problems the change might have (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Method for splitting quads with not coplanar vertices? (Cross-post for /dat and /dev)

hi folks, I had a little chat with carsten about the possibility to fix not coplanar vertices automatically in LDDP. we all know that running a line like this: 0 4 16 10 -1 10 10 0 -10 -10 0 -10 -10 0 10 through L3P with –dist 0.1 or –det 0.001 will (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Rect primitive with one edge missing?

(...) Thanks to Mark Kennedy, you'll find this on the Parts Tracker at (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact